Free Initial 30-Minute Consultation
Tailored Approach to Each Client's Unique Needs
Work Directly With An Attorney Throughout the Entire Process
40 Years of Combined Legal Experience
If you are reading this, you’ve probably already had medical treatment and the bike has been hauled away. You’ve probably already heard excuses from the car driver like:
- I didn’t see him!
- He was going too fast!
- He was riding like a maniac!
Even your friends and family may try to convince you that the accident was your fault somehow. These are the first things everybody says. We’ve heard all of these excuses before and we’re prepared to deal with them. Even if you made some small mistake and the other driver is more at fault than you are, you are entitled to some compensation for your injuries.
First, you need to know that in Tennessee, you have one year from the date of the accident to file suit against the driver. If you wait too long, you may miss out on your chance to get your bills paid. Even if you are still being treated by your physician, call us so we can get things started for you.
- There are a few things you can do to help your case. You should:
- Find out where the motorcycle was taken. Don’t let the insurance company take it away until we can photograph it.
- Refuse to talk to the other driver’s insurance company. They will try to trip you up. Let us deal with them for you.
- Write down the names of medical facilities and the doctors who treated you. If you can’t remember them all, it’s OK. We will find them.
- Keep receipts of everything you’ve paid for your treatment. This would include co-pays, medicine, bandages, and anything else you needed as a result of the accident.
- Call us! Let us help you so you can stop worrying.
We know how it is out there. We’re riders too. Not only do we ride, but together we have many years of experience helping motorcycle riders with their injury cases. Call us at (615) 244-1018 or use our contact form to find out how we can help you.
How We Can Help
The person who caused the accident is responsible for paying for your medical bills, out-of-pocket expenses, lost income, your motorcycle and equipment (helmet, jacket, etc.), as well as other expenses. You also deserve to be compensated for your pain and suffering.
We will gather all the information and evidence we need to prove who caused your injuries and who needs to pay. We will work with the insurance companies and medical providers to help you get your medical bills covered and get you compensated for your other losses.
If necessary, we will take your case to trial if we need to. Whether your case is resolved by a settlement or a trial, we will give you honest advice about how much your case is worth and how long the resolution will take.